Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guerrilla Radio Show

The next audio story I listen to is the Guerrilla Radio Show that first off have some awesome music for their show. Its in a talk show type format with multiple people in the studio to comment on the topics. It’s a philosophy talk show that discusses people thoughts by call in and interviews from the street about time and their thoughts of time. They go through talking about all the ideas they might have about time I found this really interesting as being a fan of Lost I have a real connection with this topic. The talk about the possibility of time travel and would it affect the present. I liked the thought of people not being necessarily experts on this topic just like an actually smart stoner conversation in the sense that people are talking about ridiculous unfathomable topics but it actual makes sense not like most stoner conversation. Just a very intriguing talk show that I would probably find myself listening to in the future or maybe the past.

Lights Out Guerrilla Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment