Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lesbian Mafia

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000003508 StartFragment:0000002293 EndFragment:0000003472

The first audio story I listen to was a podcast called The Lesbian Mafia. I don’t think it was something that was really meant for my ears. It was under the comedy section I didn’t really find how it was comedy other than just some loud cursing rants that I wasn’t sure if it was meant to be funny but made me laugh. Other than that she had a very intriguing story about her problems with depression and wanting to kill herself. She talked about how women with depression should not just jump on pills they give you but check out you thyroid gland that she had problems with and caused her depression problems. I really liked how she thinks out of the pharmaceutical and therapist regime that has taken over our society and how people should relate with other people and friends to solve their problems. I have many of the same thoughts because people have gone thousands of years dealing with these problems naturally than with these new medications and techniques.


Listen to the Lesbian Mafia

No comments:

Post a Comment